Rehoming a horse from us requires that you are interviewed by one of our staff to establish whether your chosen pet suits you, your lifestyle and home. If it does not then we are happy to suggest alternatives who would be.
The basic rehoming process for horses is:
- You make an initial choice either online or when you visit us
- We will ask you to complete an application form so we can know more about your circumstances
- We will tell you more about your choice and whether we think it is a suitable choice
- You will be introduced to your choice and you will need to return to get to know them further
- We’ll arrange a home visit with you. This is to make sure that you have the necessary facilities for your chosen horse
You can either send an online application form or complete one when you visit the centre.
How much will it cost?
Our rehoming fee varies depending on the horse. The cost covers veterinary care whilst the animal has been in our centre.